3. By using this website and all other our services, and particularly submitting your information through various contact addresses you agree to the collection, storage and use of your personal information according to this Policy.
5. Program-Ace has the right to change this Policy.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following information about you:
6. personal information that you send to us, including information that you provide us through the “contact us” “get in touch” and other forms as well as sending message to any e-mail displayed there, information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
7. Information that you provide to us when submitting your CV, Request for quotation or any other information regarding your project to any our e-mail or via form listed on this site;
8. Information about your computer and about your visits to this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
9. We and our third-party service providers collect information about you, your device, and your use of the Website through cookies, and other tracking tools and technological methods. These tracking tools collect information such as computer or device operating system type, IP address, browser type, browser language, mobile device ID, device hardware type, the website or application visited or used before or after accessing our Website, the length of time spent on a page or using a feature, and access times for a webpage or feature. These tracking tools help us learn more about our users and analyze how users use the Website, such as how often users visit our Website, what features they use, what pages they visit, what emails they open, and what other sites or applications they used prior to and after visiting the Website.
How We Collect Personal Information
10. We collect information about you such as your full name, phone number, email address, place of work (company name and address), or similar, when you submit information through a form on the website or otherwise making this information available for us.
11. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Website, or through other people when you use services associated with the Website.
12. We collect your personal information when you complete partnership registration or provide your public accounts in social networks, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, starting a project with us, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
Personal Information We Collect About You From Others
13. We generally collect personal information directly from you, but we also collect some categories of personal information about you from other sources, namely:
- financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located worldwide in order to process a transaction;
- third party service providers (like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), which may provide information about you when you link, connect, or log in to your account with the third-party provider and they share the public information such as your registration and profile from that service. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider;
How We Use Personal Information
14. We may use your personal information:
- To operate and maintain our website and to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to your comments, questions and concerns;
- to communicate with you for employment purposes, according to your initial request;
- to communicate with you for business and marketing purposes, according to your initial request;
- for marketing to send marketing offers, news, and updates;
- for statistic and site enhancement analyzes purposes;
- to fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions and projects;
- where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests.
These interests include:
- verifying your identity when you send us a request;
- responding to support your projects, and helping facilitate the resolution of any issues;
- updating you with operational news and information about our services, projects, and achievements;
- carrying out technical and business analysis to determine how to improve products and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the website;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the website or by e-mail, or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a testimonial;
- managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities; and
- processing your job application to Program-Ace.
8. Where you give us consent:
1. providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
2. providing you updates on your project progress and results;
9. For purposes which are required by law.
10. For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
15. We may disclose your personal information to the following cases:
- To any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy;
- subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: website hosting providers; technical and customer support services; recruitment agencies; marketing and analytics services; subscription customer management services; payment processing services; and operational tooling services.
- regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- a third party to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or an enforceable governmental request;
- a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
- other recipients where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
16. Except as provided in this policy, we do not provide your personal information to third parties. We do not sell, rent or trade your Personal Information to third parties for use in their marketing purposes.
Where We Transfer and/or Store Your Personal Information
17. Your information collected through the Program-Ace services may be stored and processed in Europe, United States or Ukraine or any other country in which Program-Ace or its subcontractors, affiliates, service providers or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by Program-Ace;
18. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in Ukraine, United States or Europe. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, and data encryption where appropriate;
How We Keep Your Personal Information Secure
20. We maintain strict security standards and procedures designed to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information;
21. We will always make sure that personal data you provide is stored on protected servers only;
22. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance;
23. We will comply with GDPR requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal data from Europe to third parties. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing;
24. We keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to do so to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected as described above. The criteria we use to determine data retention periods for personal data determines in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements. We may retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse;
Marketing Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
25. If you have consented to receive marketing updates, you have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may unsubscribe or update your email preferences at any time by following the instructions contained within the email or by sending an email to the address provided in the Contact Us section.
26. If you wish to access or amend any personal data we hold about you or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you, or block any data we hold in violation of the law, you may contact us as set forth in the Contact Us section. We will handle your request as required by law. At any time, you may object to the processing of your personal data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon, please contact us as set forth in the Contact Us section. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
27. You also have a choice about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our website may not work properly in your case;
Cookies and Web Analytics
29. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies;
30. You can learn more about cookies visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
31. We may also use various third-party vendors cookies (including Google) to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Information About Children
32. Our websites are not suitable for children under the age of 16 years;
33. So if you are under 16 years of age, then please do not use or access the website at any time or in any manner.
Information About our iOS and Android Applications
34. We do not collect any personal information or data from the end users of our apps.
35. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13.
36. Our apps do not collect information about the location of your mobile device.
37. If you believe we have accidentally collected any personal information from our apps, please contact us so we can promptly confiscate the information.
38. Some of our apps may contain in-app purchases. If our app contains any In-App purchases we will clearly state it in the description;
39. Some of our apps may contain advertisements. We will clearly mention in application description if our app contains any advertisement;
40. Some of our apps may contain the option to log in through the user's Google account with an ability to upload user's content to the application. In this case, we do not get access and do not collect or store any user information, including Google account login information and files from the user's Google Drive storage.
41. Some of our apps may contain the option to contact us or register via e-mail. By sending us your contact info you agree to be contacted back with our response. In addition, we may use your e-mail to send you updates and news of our products and services;
Information You Make Public or Give to Others
42. If you make your personal information available to other people, we can’t control or accept responsibility for the way they will use or manage that data.
44. We try to use all reasonable technical and physical security procedures to protect your personal data which is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access. Our affiliates, subcontractors, partners and third-party service providers have committed to manage the information in accordance with our requirements for security and privacy.
47. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
49. For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
Request a QuoteSince 2009, we've developed numerous projects in 2D and 3D, including models and props for Unity and Unreal Engine as well as AR/VR/MR-ready 3D models. Contact us!