3D games are one of the most popular entertainments for people all over the world due to high interactivity and high level of credibility. 3D-Ace provides 3D modeling services for different types of interactive applications including games in cutting-edge 3D format.
So what is a 3D Game? The term 3D Game does not necessarily mean that a game should be played on a 3D TV, it is rather a game with 3D graphics, which makes the whole game more involving and interesting to play. 3D graphics for games can be both low-poly (for interactive games like quests and shooters) and high-poly (for games with pre-rendered 3D content).
For more than 7 years' in 3D we have successfully produced multiple stunning assets for games in 2D and 3D format.
We have created 3D characters, environments, multiple 3D assets for different games:
- on-line casino (created 3D assets for gambles like roulette, black jack, poker games, and video slot machines and others);
- serious games (emergency evacuation simulator, military training, etc.);
- casual games, etc.
We strive for the highest level of quality and delivered more than 50 custom game projects of the highest standards. We offer our client wide range of services including both full-cycle custom games development and creation of art assets.
Our technical expertise, capacities and experience in the field enable us to:
- develop concept-art for 3D game from scratch;
- create 3D characters and environment according to material and quality references: we can create both low-poly 3D content for pre-rendering and high-poly 3D models for real-time rendering;
- produce photorealistic animation and cinematic (including any type of complex rigging, skinning, and post processing);
- apply advanced texturing techniques and special effects;
- provide a full-cycle development of large-scale projects together with our parent company Program-Ace.
Here are some of techniques and methods we use when creating 3D assets for games:
- Subdivision modeling is a most commonly used form of polygonal modeling we use.
- Edge modeling is often used by our 3D artists to create character’s face (eyes, lips, browline, nose, jawline).
- Spline modeling is a modeling technique we use to create objects of radial nature, such as wine glasses, vases, plates, etc.
- Digital sculpting allows our artists to create high-resolution meshes with millions of polygons. We apply digital sculpting technique to achieve unthinkable level of surface detail and give all models a natural esthetic to produce games with unbelievable level of realism.
Our regular customers and vast number of projects brought us invaluable experience, proficiency and introduced the need to expand our staff with highly qualified 3D professionals.
Please visit our Portfolio to find more examples of 3D assets for games, created by 3D-Ace artists.
Since 2009, we have brought hundreds of ideas into reality. Contact us to ask a question or discuss a project!