3D Modeling for Games. Game Art Creation & Character Design
3D games are one of the most popular entertainments for people all over the world due to high interactivity and high level of credibility. 3D-Ace provides 3D modeling services for games and other interactive applications.
So what is a 3D Game? The term 3D Game does not necessarily mean that a game should be played on a 3D TV, it is rather a game with 3D graphics, which makes the whole game more involving and interesting to play. 3D graphics for games can be both low-poly (for interactive games like quests and shooters) and high-poly (for games with pre-rendered 3D content).
For more than 7 years in 3D modeling, we have successfully produced multiple stunning assets for games in 2D and 3D format.
We specialize in 3D character modeling, the creation of environments, 3D assets for different games:
- online casino (created 3D assets for gambles like roulette, blackjack, poker games, and video slot machines and others);
- serious games (emergency evacuation simulator, military training, etc.);
- casual games, etc.
We strive for the highest level of quality and delivered more than 50 custom game projects of the highest standards. We offer our clients wide range of services including both full-cycle custom games development and creation of art assets.
Our technical expertise, capacities, and experience in the field enable us to:
- develop concept-art for 3D game from scratch;
- create 3D characters and environment according to material and quality references: we can create both low-poly 3D content for pre-rendering and high-poly 3D models for real-time rendering;
- provide 2D and photorealistic 3D animation services and cinematic (including any type of complex rigging, skinning, and post-processing);
- apply advanced texturing techniques and special effects;
- provide a full-cycle development of large-scale projects together with our parent company Program-Ace.
Here are some of techniques and methods we use when creating 3D assets for games:
- Subdivision modeling is a most commonly used form of polygonal modeling we use.
- Edge modeling is often used by our 3D artists to create a character’s face (eyes, lips, browline, nose, jawline).
- Spline modeling is a modeling technique we use to create objects of radial nature, such as wine glasses, vases, plates, etc.
- Digital sculpting allows our 2D and 3D artists to create high-resolution meshes with millions of polygons. We apply digital sculpting technique to achieve an unthinkable level of surface detail and give all models a natural aesthetic to produce games with an unbelievable level of realism.
Our regular customers and a vast number of projects brought us invaluable experience, proficiency and introduced the need to expand our staff with highly qualified 3D professionals.
Please visit our Portfolio to find more examples of 3D assets for games, created by 3D-Ace artists.
Request a QuoteSince 2009, we've developed numerous projects in 2D and 3D, including models and props for Unity and Unreal Engine as well as AR/VR/MR-ready 3D models. Contact us!