3D Architectural Visualization
Being an architect is unique in that the result of his work is always very expensive. And any mistake in form, construction, design elements and chosen materials can become crucial and often irreversible. That’s why architectural visualization in 3D, also known as architectural rendering is in great demand today, as it is the best way to bring architectural ideas across.
The most popular type of architectural visualization is photorealistic architectural renders of both exterior and interior with right proportions, scale, real life textures, materials, colors and finishes.
Types of architectural visualization
Here are different types of architectural visualization, which differ in quality, a number of polygons, number, and size of textures, type of rendering (real-time, pre-rendering), and intended purpose:
- 3D walkthrough and flythrough animation video
- Virtual tour through the premises
- 3D floor plan
- High polygon photorealistic still 3D rendering, which is often mistaken for architectural photography
- Renovation renderings (photo montage)
- and others
Architectural visualization in 3D is most commonly used for presenting interior designs, as it helps to portray what the interior will look like once it is finished. All interior renders produced by 3D-Ace possess excellent sense of realism and mood.
Our interior visualization services cover the whole range of 3D work ranging from:
- post processing,
- animation and visual effects,
- to the rendering of interior models with V-Ray or Mental Ray engines.
Interior in 3D can be presented both as a still rendering (often used in catalogs, brochures, and other printed materials) and via real-time walkthrough (interactive presentations, virtual training, etc.).
3D-Ace has vast experience in producing 3D interior renders (both low-poly and high-poly) for advertising reels, catalogs, virtual training, presentations.
Please, visit our Portfolio to see more 3D interiors created by 3D-Ace team.
3D exterior is a great opportunity to visualize and evaluate the final outcome even prior to construction start.
We provide 3D exterior visualization services to our clients, including the creation of:
- 3D floor plans
- 3D Walkthroughs
- 3D exteriors
- Landscape visualization
3D exterior visualization helps to:
- reduce the necessity to reconstruct the building;
- narrow a gap between proposed design and its physical realization,
- improve the end user’s experience with a contractor firm,
- evaluate the overall design and how it will match the current landscape.
Thanks to huge experience in 3D exterior visualization, we help our customers to get the extra edge over their competitors. We can convert any architectural idea into reality with the level of quality and realism never given before.
3D-Ace team has successfully completed 3D exterior visualization projects of hotel resorts, housing complexes, floor plans and private residences.
Benefits of 3D architectural visualization
Architectural visualization in 3D is essential for architects, designers, and real estate brokers, as it helps to:
- present ideas and concepts volumetric,
- experiment with exterior and interior design and its visual aspects, make design related decisions,
- sell real estate property assets before the construction start,
- easily make changes in the project through the design process,
- inexpensively showcase a variety of construction and design possibilities to clients,
- give a virtual tour through computer generated environment showcasing the finest details of a project.
Why choose our services
Our solid experience in architectural 3D visualization allows us to convey any drawing or idea into highly-realistic 3D render that will impress your clients and ensure successful completion of a project.
Our accuracy, attention to details, as well as quality assurance services guarantee total customer satisfaction with the result.
Request a Quote Since 2009, we've developed numerous projects in 2D and 3D, including models and props for Unity and Unreal Engine as well as AR/VR/MR-ready 3D models. Contact us!