Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Websites or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you.
For more information on cookies, including how to control your cookie settings and preferences, visit http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm, https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ and http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use these cookie technologies for a few general purposes like:
- To allow our Websites to function correctly.
- To understand how our Websites are functioning and to inform any improvements in performance and our services.
- To enhance your experience on our Websites and provide functionality that means for example you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you engage with our sites or to record what requests you’ve made on our Websites.
- To gather relevant data that helps us deliver marketing and advertising content relevant to your interests.
Session and Persistent Cookies
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Session Cookies are temporary cookies that are stored on your device while you are visiting our Websites. The "persistent Cookies" are stored on your device for a period of time after you leave our Website.
The length of time a persistent cookie stays on your device varies from cookie to cookie. We use persistent cookies to store your preferences so that they are available for the next visit, and to analytics of how often you visit our Websites, how often you return, how your use of the Websites may vary over time. We also use persistent Cookies to measure the effectiveness of advertising efforts. Through these Cookies, we may collect information about your online activity after you leave our Websites.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Websites
Some Cookies are placed by a third party on your device and may provide information to us and third parties about your browsing habits (such as your visits to our Websites, the pages you have visited and the links and advertisements you have clicked). These Cookies can be used to determine whether certain third party services are being used, to identify your interests, to retarget advertisements to you and to serve advertisements to you that we or others believe are relevant to you. We do not control third-party Cookies.
What Types of Cookies We Use
We use different types of cookies:
- Essential cookies are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to sign in to user account of our Websites or to use a shopping cart feature. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
- Preferences cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Websites, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our Websites. These Cookies help us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Analytics cookies allow us to understand how visitors use our Websites such as by collecting information about the number of visitors to the Websites, what pages visitors view on our Websites and how long visitors are viewing pages on the Websites. Analytical Cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns in order to help us improve our campaigns and our content.
- Advertising Cookies. We may use advertising cookies to collect data about your online activity and identify your interests so that we can provide advertising that we believe is relevant to you.
- Google Chrome. In the settings menu, select 'show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page\Select the 'content settings' button in the privacy section\In the page that appears tells you can manage and/or clear stored cookies.
- Firefox. In the menu, select 'options'\Select the privacy tab in the options box \From the drop-down choose, 'use custom settings for history'. This will present the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable cookies.
- Internet Explorer 6+. In the tools menu, select 'Internet options'\ Click the privacy tab. You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- Safari. In the settings menu, select the 'preferences' option \Open the privacy tab \Select the option you want from the 'block cookies' section.
- Any other browser. For information on how to manage cookies via other desktop browsers please consult your documentation or online help files.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- Chrome web browser: open "Customize and control" menu, and click "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then select "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data";
- Firefox web browser: click "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then click "Remove All Cookies";
- Safari web browser: please visit this page https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- Internet Explorer: it is possible to manually delete cookie files (please see instructions at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Share this post
Since 2009, we've developed numerous projects in 2D and 3D, including models and props for Unity and Unreal Engine as well as AR/VR/MR-ready 3D models. Contact us!