Dedicated 3D Artists
What is a Dedicated Artists business model?
Dedicated Artists model gains popularity due to its efficiency. We offer our customers a possibility to involve our proficient and highly-skilled 3D artists in your project development and make them a virtual extension of your development team. Working on a definite project, 3D artists have a possibility to inquire into the project and its requirements and perform the task as efficiently as possible.
We provide a scalable team and profitable cooperation conditions for our clients. A fixed hourly price is paid per team or per artist regularly: every month or upon the completion of a certain task.
We work to make your project successful and easy to manage.
1Initial enquire: the nature and potential scope of the project are discussed.
2Requirements as to the artists’ qualification, hardware, and software to be used as well as the hourly rates are mutually analyzed and agreed upon.
3Contract is prepared for signing, including the following issues: rates, terms, confidentiality, intellectual property and licensing, etc.
4Dedicated artists are allocated; this can be either a single 3D artist (modeler, texturist, rigger, skinner, animator, etc.) or a team of 3D specialists.
5Contract is signed.
6Artists start working on a project.
7Client takes full control over the dedicated team and has free access to any dedicated team member.
8From our part we provide strong project management and free QA services.
9In case when the workload decreases, by consent of all the parties the agreement can be either modified or terminated.
10If the workload increases, we can involve additional resources.
Dedicated Artists model is the best alternative for:
- Customers, who wish to establish a long-term cooperation with outsourcing 3D modeling company and therefore save upwards of 30% on project costs.
- Long-term projects with unclear deadlines and dynamically changing project requirements.
- Customer, looking for a team of 3D professionals to make them a 3D modeling extension of its own development team.
- Flexible contract terms and negotiable hourly rates depending on project requirements.
- Ability to add a 3D modeling extension to your development team when necessary.
- Scalable team. Ability to select and manage team members: 3D modelers, texturists, riggers, skinners, animators, etc. You can hire a single 3D artist as well as a team of 3D specialists for the needs of your project.
- Free access and easy communication with any team member leading to a full transparency of development process.
- Along with dedicated artists we offer a project manager and free QA services.
- High level of IP rights protection and confidentiality (NDA).
For smaller projects as well as for project with clearly predefined scope, specifications and deadlines we recommend to choose our Fixed Price business model for effective cooperation.
Since 2009, we've developed numerous projects in 2D and 3D, including models and props for Unity and Unreal Engine. Contact us!