Junior 3D Artists Attended the Conference on 3D Modeling in Novosibirsk
December 11, 2013 - as part of career enhancement training two of our Junior 3D artists attended the conference on 3D modeling, namely 3D Modeling for Solving Scientific and Application Tasks, held in Siberian State Academy of Geodesy, Novosibirsk, Russia.
It was the second conference on 3D modeling arranged in Siberian State Academy of Geodesy. The first one was conducted in 2012 and covered the aspect of 3d modeling starting from creation of a 3D model based on the results of laser scanning to the use of BIM technology and virtual reality.
Novelty of this year’s conference included three master-classes conducted for the speakers and attendees of the conference, namely:
- "Using AutoCAD Civil 3D in infrastructure modeling" by Vladimir Prudnikov, "Integral"
- "Technology of scans registration" by Andrey Ivanov, Kirill Murashov, the Regional Center of laser scanning SSAG,
- "Building of vector three-dimensional models" Oksana Miftahudinova, the Regional Center of laser scanning SSAG.
As for the themes of the conference, they were determined primarily by innovation policy of participating universities.
- laser scanning and processing of the obtained data,
- conversion of point clouds into 3D objects,
- information modeling of buildings and other facilities, control over their erection,
- three-dimensional modeling in educational process.
The result was a very logical and convincing demonstration of an integrated approach to 3D modeling – from volumetric scanning to BIM.
All speakers’ reports were appreciated by listeners and many speeches, including a report on the control over the erection of elements of a road bridge in Novosibirsk, which is currently under construction, by Kyrill Murashov, a student of SSAG, caused an active discussion between a speaker and the audience.
The hosts of the conference promised to make this conference a regular annual event.
We invest in professional growth of employees
We believe that attendance of such conferences motivate our junior specialists and provide opportunities for their professional and personal growth. 3D-Ace Studio cares about each single employee and encourages any progress in work.
High professionalism of our team enables us to deliver only cutting-edge 3D content of the highest standard and thereby foster a long term, full service relationship with both regular customers and those who use our services for the first time.
Request a QuoteSince 2009, we've developed numerous projects in 2D and 3D, including models and props for Unity and Unreal Engine as well as AR/VR/MR-ready 3D models. Contact us!