3D-Ace Studio is Moving to the Next Level
3D-Ace Studio team is excited about our new website and want to share this joy with you, our dear customers and partners.
Since 2009, 3D-Ace Studio has been acting as an independent 3D modeling company. Our main areas of activities included 3d modeling and related services. Now with this new website our company is moving to a new level and offers new benefits for customers.
3d-ace.com is rich in features, user-friendly and easy-to-manage and opens broad opportunities for both our 3D team and customers, bonding us together in one friendly and enthusiastic 3D community.
Our new site provides quick access to company portfolio, information about 3D services, customer testimonials and case studies, our expertise (by solution, by industry, technical expertise), articles on 3D subject and more.
Over the past 4 years we have moved on a long way and the new website is testament to that. We have grown both professionally and in size.
How we grow
- We increased the number of employees (our team was enriched with experts in 3d modeling, texturing, rigging, skinning and animation).
- We expanded the range of services: now we offer full cycle services, including high-poly/low-poly modeling, rigging, skinning, texturing, lighting, animation and VFX.
- We become more professional: we study the latest 3D technologies and trends and attend different specialized conferences such as:
- Web3D technologies and applications, Spain, 2012
- IC3D 2013: International Conference on 3D Imaging, Belgium, 2013
- 3D modeling for solving scientific and application tasks, Siberia, Russia, 2013
- We enlarged our client base and now work with customers from different areas, including architecture, advertising, education, manufacturing, military and government, etc.
- For these years we have produced a vast number of low-poly models for real-time applications and photo realistic high-poly models for pre-rendering. Our portfolio abounds with 3D models of architectural objects, vehicles, furniture, military objects, characters, etc.
All in all, with a new company website we start the next era of company development and business growth.
- free testing of our services
- free access to our knowledge base, including 3d artists/animators CVs, demo reels, case studies, presentations, etc.
Please, fill the fields below and you will receive an email with the specified information.
3D-Ace team is open for any enquiries and offers, so feel free to comment on our new website or ask any other questions concerning our 3D modeling services.
Share this post
Since 2009, we've developed numerous projects in 2D and 3D, including models and props for Unity and Unreal Engine as well as AR/VR/MR-ready 3D models. Contact us!