3D-Ace Studio has a broad experience in creating 3D models for different educational purposes, like virtual 3D trainings, simulators, and other teaching materials.
Our company cooperates with business companies, organizations and educational institutions as well as government and military agencies and offers 3D modeling services for education to give your target audience - employees, consumers or students - the opportunity to train and learn effectively.
Why to use our 3D modeling services?
Our team can help you to create interactive environment fully engaging users, transforming them from a passive audience to active participants in the learning process. Users practicing on the computer begin to understand the mechanics behind the equipment, vehicles or even weapons in a way other teaching methods can’t match.
- We have created various 3D assets for simulators, emergency evacuation, accident prevention trainings, etc.
- Our 3D artists can produce any custom 3D models from a small molecular spiral to a virtual city with the finest level of detail.
- 3D-Ace artists work in close cooperation with research centers and universities and produce high-accuracy 3D models for scientists from different fields.
- Our main strengths are accuracy and attentiveness to details. We can provide the most accurate 3D models of driver cabins, flight decks, hand wheels, control panels, etc. for virtual trainings used to teach professions like a pilot, car or train driver, equipment operator, etc.
- 3D models created by our experts can be easily used to perform an educational process in far richer and more interactive environment.
If you want to see more examples of 3D models for education and trainings, produced by our team, visit our Portfolio.
Moreover, you can check some 3D virtual training solutions produced in cooperation with our parent company Program-Ace.
To learn more about complex simulators developed for military purposes click here.
Since 2009, we have brought hundreds of ideas into reality. Contact us to ask a question or discuss a project!