3D walkthrough often refers to architectural visualization and is widely used in real estate development to provide a virtual tour of a building both finished and in the design stage.
It is the best way to show the facility in a business winning and attractive way, as it sparks the interest of potential clients and investors making them to take faster and better decisions.
Moreover, it is an efficient way to attract the attention of the audience and encourage people to visit the place represented in a walkthrough which makes 3D walkthrough a powerful advertising tool for tourism and related fields.
What we offer
Our Studio provides production-ready 3D models for:
- 3D Walkthroughs of hotel resorts, skyscrapers, apartment houses, city downtown, amusement parks, etc.
- 3D Flythroughs of buildings, real and virtual cities, residential districts and landscape areas.
Why choose our services
- We have extensive experience in creating 3D models for walkthroughs: our artists have successfully created 3D models of cities, hotels, and apartments for clients from different business areas.
- We always listen to our clients and perform a modeling task according to the technical specifications provided by a client.
- We pay careful attention to the quality of models created by our team and provide free QA services to check all models against the conformity with the specifications.
- Attention to details and accuracy are our top priority. All objects and elements of a 3D walkthrough possess the highest level of accuracy.
- To save our client’s time we can customize 3D models of buildings, furniture, household articles, trees, cars or other models from our own library to fit your requirements.
- Along with production-ready 3D models and environment, we can produce 3D animation to achieve a stunning effect of your walkthrough.
Go to our Portfolio to see the examples of 3D models for walkthroughs produced by our team.
Since 2009, we've developed numerous projects in 2D and 3D, including models and props for Unity and Unreal Engine as well as AR/VR/MR-ready 3D models. Contact us!